Monday, January 02, 2006

The Year of 2005

I found this kind posting in a somebody's blog last year. N now I decide to answer it.

1. WHAT DID YOU DO IN 2005 THAT YOU'D NEVER DONE BEFORE?
Rent a house with my friends. N now its start to feel hommy
Quit a job then got stuck in super boring job.
Back to school, n felt surprise that I can enjoy it.
2. DID YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS' RESOLUTIONS, AND WILL YOU MAKE MORE FOR NEXT YEAR?
Have no new year resolution
3. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU GIVE BIRTH?
My sister
4. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU DIE?
Budhe (wat i should say in english?) Pardi
5. WHAT COUNTRIES DID YOU VISIT?
Mmmm ... Mangga Dua sometimes felt like other countries.
6. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN 2006 THAT YOU LACKED IN 2005?
A digital camera (asap!). Start my own new career as ... freelance. N ...
7. WHAT DATES FROM 2005 WILL REMAIN ETCHED UPON YOUR MEMORY AND WHY?
19 Nov - something came to thrill me n im still wondering wats that mean.
8. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR?
Got scholarship
9. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE?
Failure to disciplin
10. DID YOU SUFFER ILLNESS OR INJURY?
Got injury because of fell from motor n hit by in the next month :(
11. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Mmmm...Maybe my beloved mobilephone.
12. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MERITED CELEBRATION?
My nephew
13. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MADE YOU APPALLED AND DEPRESSED?
My own n some stupid person’s
14. WHERE DID MOST OF YOUR MONEY GO?
Eating, books, house's rent n borrowed
15. WHAT DID YOU GET REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT?
Padi, Maliq, blog, google, nephew
16. WHAT SONG WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF 2005?
None
17. COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR ARE YOU:
a) Happier or sadder? Much sadder
b) Thinner or fatter?the same (40kg for whole year long)
c) Richer or poorer? POORER!!!!
18. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE MORE OF?
Writing, reading, traveling n praying for the most

No comments: