Friday, November 18, 2005

My Wishes List

10. Harry Potter # 6 in Indonesia lang (in English? no way! Rp 195.000 means a lot 4 me)
9. See Padi n Maliq show in one stage, in nice place, in one place one moment.where we can relax to enjoy their show.

8. A bike. Simply coz I need exercises
7. For once in my life time I want to know how it feel in autumn. Just for short time, not to live in that kind weather. Just to see how leave falling (like in the movie, hehehe...)
6. Undo n Redo button. I need to click them whenever I made mistake. Sometimes. Don’t u?
5. Automatic self-iron machine. My clothes hand me up. Just to iron, coz its much pleasure for me to do wash than iron its.
4. My own digital camera. There’s a pocket camera but that’s not mine. I mean it when I say my own. But mini handy cam is not bad.
3. Get free-lance job with fancy salary. I get bore with full-time job.
2. I become expert in computer programming, or at least I m being expert in using it :p. Coz dunno why but I still just know that’s me.
1. Doraemon’s Everywhere Door (Pintu ke mana saja!!!). C’mon should I tell u why? But if u just have his pocket, please feel free to gimme


But for this moment I just need soto for my lunch with fresh juice. Mmmmmm ....

No comments: