Friday, November 18, 2005

Free market

Today I go to bank (hint: they use number as logo) . N I felt little bit surprise that everybody smiles n say “terimakasih, mbak” (even when Im not yet finish my business there :( ). And ask my apologize when something not done just like I want. Yea, its not too special, but here in Indonesia?
Then I remember when I went shopping in supermarket (hint: its rise everyday), I felt that they service me with smile n nice, n the most important is with friendly prices! That’s happen maybe just a week after other new supermarket open in the same street.
So, I guess, for the same kind reason I got special service in the bank. Mmmmm… (should I?) thanks to free market.

Should I still say no for new modern market that unfortunetaly hit traditional market (pedagang kecil)?
Thanks Allaah, Im not in position as decision maker

No comments: